Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.home,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house

Default angle grinder to cut and clean tiles

I have a broken tile in the tiled sill below the front window, on our
house. As it's on a curve, i need to cut a new tile to shape.

I was thinking of buying an inexpensive angle grinder to do this job. could
anyone please recommend an inexpensive one?

Also the tiles were painted black at one time, and we would like to remove
this paint and restore the tiles to their original red colour. Would I be
able to easily grind off this paint with the angle grinder and if so what
kind of disc should i buy for this job? Thanks for any advice.

Angle Grinder! The Medway Handyman UK diy 4 March 13th 08 04:43 PM
Right Angle Grinder Greg Esres Home Repair 7 March 11th 07 11:54 PM
WTB Angle Grinder Andy Mabbett UK diy 30 February 26th 06 01:36 PM
Angle Grinder use bhads UK diy 3 August 7th 05 03:27 PM
Angle Grinder... tony sayer UK diy 13 August 10th 04 02:54 AM