Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AAA Locksmith Los Angeles 818-386-1022

AAA Locksmith Los Angeles 818-386-1022
Call 818-386-1022
We Install new locks, Unlock Autos, Homes, and Businesses
Get reimbursed for lockouts if you have roadside assistance
We Rekey locks for Homes and Businesses
We can cut keys by code
We can duplicate Tubular Keys as well as other popular keys
Our response time is 15 to 30 minutes (only if we’re not busy)
We are a Honest, Reliable, Friendly, Trusted Locksmith.
We are a local, mobile locksmith business in Los Angeles, CA.
Our response time to get to you is 20 to 30 minutes (only if we’re not
busy)
Cities we cover Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley Ventura
County.
We have the latest GPS navigation system in our vehicles.
Also, with our GPS navigation system we won’t get lost
We Can Unlock Over 736 vehicles including semi trucks & motorhomes
Locksmith Services

http://locksmithhome.com/default.aspx
http://locksmith-la.blogspot.com

http://locksmithsecurity.blogspot.com

http://locksmithlosangeles.wetpaint.com

CALL 818-386-1022

Our Prices & Customer Service Will Impress You

World Class Locksmith
• Re-key locks install locks
• Open locked doors
• Install dead bolts & knob sets
• Repair existing locks

Posted to alt.home.repair

"World Marketing" wrote in message
AAA Locksmith Los Angeles 818-386-1022
Call 818-386-1022
We Install new locks, Unlock Autos, Homes, and Businesses
Get reimbursed for lockouts if you have roadside assistance
We Rekey locks for Homes and Businesses
We can cut keys by code
We can duplicate Tubular Keys as well as other popular keys
Our response time is 15 to 30 minutes (only if we’re not busy)
We are a Honest, Reliable, Friendly, Trusted Locksmith.
We are a local, mobile locksmith business in Los Angeles, CA.
Our response time to get to you is 20 to 30 minutes (only if we’re not
busy)

I read about locksmiths advertising on the internet. The come to you house
and fix the lock but make extra keys so they can come back later and rip you
off and steal you car or valuables. Reputable business advertise in
newspapers and phone books, not steal free advertising in NON COMMERCIAL
newsgroups

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

If you can do all that **** why do you have to spam up this group. Go to
****ing work.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

ur welcum
"G. Morgan" wrote in message
news:a621d0c95b23e0089fdf6c8f76e3e6f2np@goofysplac e.com...
jthread wrote:

Your welcome

It's "you're", as in "you are", ****ing retard.

--

-G

Eliminate Googletards - http://www.improve-usenet.org/

Posted to alt.home.repair

jthread wrote:

Your welcome

It's "you're", as in "you are", ****ing retard.

--

-G

Eliminate Googletards - http://www.improve-usenet.org/

wait a minute better yet:

try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9_dRkcVGlI

;-)

lighten up dude

Posted to alt.home.repair

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
snip
I read about locksmiths advertising on the internet. The come to you
house and fix the lock but make extra keys so they can come back
later and rip you off and steal you car or valuables.

snip

Any half decent locksmith would not need a duplicate key to break into your
house... Hell, as a chair of a strata council I have picked or drilled out
dozens of door locks and/or dead bolts to gain access to a suits in
emergencies (usually water damage related), and I am not even a locksmith
(but I was trained by one).

Posted to alt.home.repair
RLM RLM is offline

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:06:54 +0000, Slightly Graying Wolf wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
snip
I read about locksmiths advertising on the internet. The come to you
house and fix the lock but make extra keys so they can come back
later and rip you off and steal you car or valuables.

snip

Any half decent locksmith would not need a duplicate key to break into your
house... Hell, as a chair of a strata council I have picked or drilled out
dozens of door locks and/or dead bolts to gain access to a suits in
emergencies (usually water damage related), and I am not even a locksmith
(but I was trained by one).

Don't tell him about this.
http://www.google.com/search?source=...o ogle+Search

Best protection is a dog that barks, knows how to shoot a gun and when
it's appropriate.
Hard combination to come by.

"The dog shot the intruder officer! That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

\||||/
OżO
Posted to alt.home.repair

"RLM" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:06:54 +0000, Slightly Graying Wolf wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
snip
I read about locksmiths advertising on the internet. The come to you
house and fix the lock but make extra keys so they can come back
later and rip you off and steal you car or valuables.

snip

Any half decent locksmith would not need a duplicate key to break into
your
house... Hell, as a chair of a strata council I have picked or drilled
out
dozens of door locks and/or dead bolts to gain access to a suits in
emergencies (usually water damage related), and I am not even a locksmith
(but I was trained by one).

Don't tell him about this.
http://www.google.com/search?source=...o ogle+Search

Thanks for that link!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:06:54 GMT, "Slightly Graying Wolf"
wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
snip
I read about locksmiths advertising on the internet. The come to you
house and fix the lock but make extra keys so they can come back
later and rip you off and steal you car or valuables.

snip

Any half decent locksmith would not need a duplicate key to break into
your
house... Hell, as a chair of a strata council I have picked or drilled out
dozens of door locks and/or dead bolts to gain access to a suits in
emergencies (usually water damage related), and I am not even a locksmith
(but I was trained by one).

Burglars generally couldn't care less about keys or locks. Windows are
often
easy to jimmy, even if locked, and if not, they break pretty easily. All
burglars care about is speed. If you think your neighbor is going to here
your
bathroom window breaking while he's inside watching TV with the A/C on,
think
again.

One of my door panels was simply kicked in during a rain storm. I have steel
doors now but you're right. Best protection is dogs, and a good insurance
policy.