Posted to alt.home.repair
jthread[_2_] jthread[_2_] is offline

Default AAA Locksmith Los Angeles 818-386-1022

"RLM" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:06:54 +0000, Slightly Graying Wolf wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
snip
I read about locksmiths advertising on the internet. The come to you
house and fix the lock but make extra keys so they can come back
later and rip you off and steal you car or valuables.

snip

Any half decent locksmith would not need a duplicate key to break into
your
house... Hell, as a chair of a strata council I have picked or drilled
out
dozens of door locks and/or dead bolts to gain access to a suits in
emergencies (usually water damage related), and I am not even a locksmith
(but I was trained by one).

Don't tell him about this.
http://www.google.com/search?source=...o ogle+Search

Thanks for that link!