Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair

Default Wood Pellets

I got a Coastal Farm Supply coupon book this weekend. They are running
an August only special on wood pellets, $214.50 a ton for Bear Mountain
or $219.50 a ton for Golden Fire. Wow. Just a year ago, pellets were
$149 a ton. Then a shortage developed last winter. The price went up,
and I guess it didn't come back down.

Now is the time to stock up.

--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.
Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair
AL AL is offline

Larry Caldwell wrote:
I got a Coastal Farm Supply coupon book this weekend. They are running
an August only special on wood pellets, $214.50 a ton for Bear Mountain
or $219.50 a ton for Golden Fire. Wow. Just a year ago, pellets were
$149 a ton. Then a shortage developed last winter. The price went up,
and I guess it didn't come back down.

Now is the time to stock up.

Seems like maybe LAST YEAR was the time to stock up...
Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair

Larry Caldwell wrote:
I got a Coastal Farm Supply coupon book this weekend. They are
running an August only special on wood pellets, $214.50 a ton for Bear
Mountain or $219.50 a ton for Golden Fire. Wow. Just a year ago,
pellets were $149 a ton. Then a shortage developed last winter. The
price went up, and I guess it didn't come back down.
Now is the time to stock up.

Now is the time to stock up on everything. The whole world is going
mad......well, at least it seems that way, sometimes.

Curly