Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Important question about CoCo Lopez

I just bought a can of CoCo Lopez cream of coconut to make pina
coladas, and the stuff is globby, separated, and disgusting looking.
Is this how it's supposed to look? I tasted it and it seemed to taste
OK. Am I going to die now? Need to know soon...the ice is melting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun 29 Jun 2008 07:31:20p, ConnetiCat told us...

I just bought a can of CoCo Lopez cream of coconut to make pina
coladas, and the stuff is globby, separated, and disgusting looking.
Is this how it's supposed to look? I tasted it and it seemed to taste
OK. Am I going to die now? Need to know soon...the ice is melting.

The ice is melting? You must be a victim of global warming.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Tuesday, 07(VII)/01(I)/08(MMVIII)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 2, 12:07*am, Red Green wrote:
ConnetiCat wrote in news:5bfd5112-45b2-4b0e-b8d9-
:

I just bought a can of CoCoLopezcream of coconut to make pina
coladas, and the stuff is globby, separated, and disgusting looking.
Is this how it's supposed to look? *I tasted it and it seemed to taste
OK. *Am I going to die now? *Need to know soon...the ice is melting.
Am I going to die now?
@gmail.com

Who cares?

That's the your best answer? Don't you think it's time to try to be a
little creative? You can start with a new name...one that's not
copied from a television show, ya big bore.
Posted to alt.home.repair

ConnetiCat wrote in
:

On Jul 2, 12:07*am, Red Green wrote:
ConnetiCat wrote in
:

I just bought a can of CoCoLopezcream of coconut to make pina
coladas, and the stuff is globby, separated, and disgusting
looking. Is this how it's supposed to look? *I tasted it and it
seemed to taste

OK. *Am I going to die now? *Need to know soon...the ice is
melting.

Am I going to die now?
@gmail.com

Who cares?

That's the your best answer? Don't you think it's time to try to be a
little creative? You can start with a new name...one that's not
copied from a television show, ya big bore.

That's the your best answer?

Yea, that's it.

ya big bore.

Then I would just killfile me and you won't have to be bored.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Go eat CoCo Lopez and throw up. That'll teach ya