Posted to alt.home.repair
ConnetiCat ConnetiCat is offline

Default Important question about CoCo Lopez

On Jul 2, 12:07*am, Red Green wrote:
ConnetiCat wrote in news:5bfd5112-45b2-4b0e-b8d9-
:

I just bought a can of CoCoLopezcream of coconut to make pina
coladas, and the stuff is globby, separated, and disgusting looking.
Is this how it's supposed to look? *I tasted it and it seemed to taste
OK. *Am I going to die now? *Need to know soon...the ice is melting.
Am I going to die now?
@gmail.com

Who cares?

That's the your best answer? Don't you think it's time to try to be a
little creative? You can start with a new name...one that's not
copied from a television show, ya big bore.