Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Needed: Schematic for building control unit for hydronic radiantfloor heat system

I'm looking for schematics for control units for hydronic radiant floor
heat systems. Are there any out there, or does one have to buy a control
unit already made? These cannot be all that difficult to make.

Franz Fripplfrappl
Posted to alt.home.repair

"franz fripplfrappl" wrote in message
I'm looking for schematics for control units for hydronic radiant floor
heat systems. Are there any out there, or does one have to buy a control
unit already made? These cannot be all that difficult to make.

I recently wired a couple of units that were self contained with a
transformer and a relay. All I did was supply 120 volts to them and the
plumber connected the sensors. They were made by Honeywell, but I don't
know the model number. Try a plumbing supply or maybe Grainger.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"franz fripplfrappl" wrote in message
I'm looking for schematics for control units for hydronic radiant floor
heat systems. Are there any out there, or does one have to buy a control
unit already made? These cannot be all that difficult to make.

Franz Fripplfrappl

Here is one from Wirsbo:
http://www.uponor-usa.com/~/media/Fi...spx?sc_lang=en