Posted to alt.home.repair

Default shelf life of termidor/phantom products

In order to control ant invasion I use termidor as an exterior barrier
around the edge of the entire foundation, and use phantom indoor at
strategic locations (behind cabinets, around outlets, pipes...) This works
well and needs to be done every six months to be effective.

Question is how long is the shelf life of these products.

I read the instructions and most of the expiration relates how long the
Insecticide/Termiticide stay effective once applied, but no information on
whether the product itself inside the plastic bottle it came in, how long
that lives...3 months? 6 months? 1 year? 10 years...or never?

These are the products I am talking about:

http://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/termidor.htm
http://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/...nsecticide.htm

Anyone knows?

MC

Shelf life of paint [email protected] UK diy 3 June 26th 07 08:02 PM
Glue shelf life Chris Woodworking 5 April 28th 07 11:29 PM
BLO Shelf Life Russ Stanton Woodworking 2 January 9th 07 02:34 PM
Termidor or Phantom? [email protected] Home Repair 1 April 20th 06 12:18 AM
Penetrating oil shelf life Norm Dion Home Repair 1 June 29th 04 01:42 AM