DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   shelf life of termidor/phantom products (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/252852-shelf-life-termidor-phantom-products.html)

miamicuse June 11th 08 10:11 AM

shelf life of termidor/phantom products

In order to control ant invasion I use termidor as an exterior barrier
around the edge of the entire foundation, and use phantom indoor at
strategic locations (behind cabinets, around outlets, pipes...) This works
well and needs to be done every six months to be effective.

Question is how long is the shelf life of these products.

I read the instructions and most of the expiration relates how long the
Insecticide/Termiticide stay effective once applied, but no information on
whether the product itself inside the plastic bottle it came in, how long
that lives...3 months? 6 months? 1 year? 10 years...or never?

These are the products I am talking about:

http://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/termidor.htm
http://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/...nsecticide.htm

Anyone knows?

MC