Posted to alt.home.repair

Default carburator adjustment honda mower

There are two screws. One changes a stop on a control. The second will
only allow about a 60* adjustment. What does this 2nd adjuster do?
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

p4o2 wrote:
There are two screws. One changes a stop on a control. The second will
only allow about a 60* adjustment. What does this 2nd adjuster do?

Typical carb has two -- idle and mixture.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 9:40*am, p4o2 wrote:
There are two screws. One changes a stop on a control. The second will
only allow about a 60* adjustment. What does this 2nd adjuster do?

One is likely rpm to the govenor, and you need 3600 rpm for 120v, to
set it you need a v meter, I would not start turning stuff until you
know what you are doing or need.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 1:07*pm, ransley wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:40*am, p4o2 wrote:

There are two screws. One changes a stop on a control. The second will
only allow about a 60* adjustment. What does this 2nd adjuster do?

One is likely rpm to the govenor, and you need 3600 rpm for 120v, to
set it you need a v meter, I would not start turning stuff until you
know what you are doing or need.

This honda mower is a real pain to get to the screws. No way can I
turn them while the mower is running (in fact a tube going to the air
cleaner blocks the way)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 9:40*am, p4o2 wrote:

There are two screws. One changes a stop on a control. The second will
only allow about a 60* adjustment. What does this 2nd adjuster do?

One is likely rpm to the govenor, and you need 3600 rpm for 120v, to
set it you need a v meter, I would not start turning stuff until you
know what you are doing or need.

This honda mower is a real pain to get to the screws. No way can I
turn them while the mower is running (in fact a tube going to the air
cleaner blocks the way)

Gee and I thought you said Generator , sorry.

Honda mower quite p4o2 Home Repair 6 June 15th 08 04:34 AM
Honda Mower Antics Steve B Home Repair 4 June 17th 07 02:50 PM
Honda HT-R 3009 Mower starter [email protected] Home Repair 5 March 21st 07 03:25 PM
Help with Honda Riding Mower Harry Home Repair 3 October 1st 05 01:29 PM
Honda V/S Toro Mower twfsa Home Repair 4 March 21st 05 12:33 AM