Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to cut a clearance gap around edges of an installed laminatefloor

I didn't leave the recommended 1/4" gap between the floor and the sill
plate, so now I want to saw it out before installing the base molding. I
need cut about nine feet, so using a flush pull saw would be tedious.

I went to Home Depot and Lowe's looking for a small circular saw blade
(maybe 4 or 5 inches) that I could stick in an electric drill. Neither
store had anything, even in the Dremel section. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Ray