Posted to alt.home.repair

Default r.o. faucet hole

I have a customer who has a 1 7/8 inch hole
in her sink, and I want to put a faucet in this
hole...... but the hole is waaaaay to big...
any good ideas on using some sort of ring
to fill the gap..... its a brush nickel faucet...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tom Fletcher wrote:

I have a customer who has a 1 7/8 inch hole
in her sink, and I want to put a faucet in this
hole...... but the hole is waaaaay to big...
any good ideas on using some sort of ring
to fill the gap..... its a brush nickel faucet...

I think they make a oversize ring for this. I have tossed some away when
doing faucet installs. Don't remember the make. You might contact
manufacture of the faucet and see what they say.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tom Fletcher" wrote in
news:L96dnXkOI90FnoPVnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@mobiuscommun ications:

I have a customer who has a 1 7/8 inch hole
in her sink, and I want to put a faucet in this
hole...... but the hole is waaaaay to big...
any good ideas on using some sort of ring
to fill the gap..... its a brush nickel faucet...

Duct tape is kinda brush nickel...
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tom Fletcher" wrote in message
news:L96dnXkOI90FnoPVnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@mobiuscommun ications...
I have a customer who has a 1 7/8 inch hole
in her sink, and I want to put a faucet in this
hole...... but the hole is waaaaay to big...
any good ideas on using some sort of ring
to fill the gap..... its a brush nickel faucet...

Contact your local professional supplier - sometimes they are a closed
job-shop (contractors only) - they should have the answer. Another ploy
would be to call them and ask. They may not ask if you are a
pro-contractor... then again, you just might be. Can't tell so no offense
intended either way. Good luck.