Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot closing stores

Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new
england.

in the bonds of the old south

Michael Lane

When your lying on your deathbed
you don't regret the things you did,
but the things you didn't do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

just a private wrote:

Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new
england.

in the bonds of the old south

The only Home Depot store closing in New England is in Brattleboro,
Vermont. The other 14 closing stores are not in New England.

Posted to alt.home.repair

just a private wrote:
Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new
england.

in the bonds of the old south

Michael Lane

When your lying on your deathbed
you don't regret the things you did,
but the things you didn't do.

The Prohibition was originally imposed to avoid such posts.

However, I might agree with your last line!

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Clot wrote:

just a private wrote:

Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new
england.

in the bonds of the old south

Michael Lane

When your lying on your deathbed
you don't regret the things you did,
but the things you didn't do.

The Prohibition was originally imposed to avoid such posts.

However, I might agree with your last line!

I bet there are SOME people who regret what they did.

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Jennifer wrote:

just a private wrote:

Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new
england.

in the bonds of the old south

The only Home Depot store closing in New England is in Brattleboro,
Vermont. The other 14 closing stores are not in New England.

Fewer Home Depot stores is a good thing, in my opinion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

readandpostrosie wrote:
yes, but it is less than 1% of their stores in the usa.

-

"just a private" wrote in message
Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new
england.

in the bonds of the old south

Michael Lane

When your lying on your deathbed
you don't regret the things you did,
but the things you didn't do.

But it is a good start...
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 5/3/2008 5:13 PM Jennifer said the following:
just a private wrote:

Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new
england.

in the bonds of the old south

The only Home Depot store closing in New England is in Brattleboro,
Vermont. The other 14 closing stores are not in New England.

Although New York is not considered a New England state, it is in the
NE, and the one in Rome, NY is one that is closing.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

CJT wrote
Clot wrote

When your lying on your deathbed
you don't regret the things you did,
but the things you didn't do.

The Prohibition was originally imposed to avoid such posts.

However, I might agree with your last line!

I bet there are SOME people who regret what they did.

Corse there are. Most obviously some who abandon their kids etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

just a private wrote:
Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new
england.

in the bonds of the old south

Michael Lane

When your lying on your deathbed
you don't regret the things you did,
but the things you didn't do.

I can only dream that they'll close one of the ones near me and sell it
to Lowe's.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Posted to alt.home.repair

just a private wrote:
Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new
england.

in the bonds of the old south

Michael Lane

But they are opening three times as many new stores than they are closing.

Their company song:
-------------
We march.

For our lands. For our freedoms. For our families.

Brothers. Fathers. Sons.

We march.

For honor's sake. For duty's sake. For glory's sake.

We march.

Into Hell's mouth we march.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores...

Hummm... I was thinking this was going to happen. I thought this on my last
visit to the H.D. bathroom and kitchen departments.

It looked to me like most of the products offered in these departments was
mostly for the "Gucci - Beverly Hills" crowd.

My thinking is that with the current economic situation and necessary belt
tightening going on with most people I know, H.D. should be moving in the
direction of the Walmart crowd with the products they offer.