Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default Home Depot closing stores

Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores...

Hummm... I was thinking this was going to happen. I thought this on my last
visit to the H.D. bathroom and kitchen departments.

It looked to me like most of the products offered in these departments was
mostly for the "Gucci - Beverly Hills" crowd.

My thinking is that with the current economic situation and necessary belt
tightening going on with most people I know, H.D. should be moving in the
direction of the Walmart crowd with the products they offer.