Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ASKO SECRET button sequence

There's just GOTTA be someone out there with a guide for using the
buttons to make adjustments in drain time, etc... that ASKO sees fit
to NOT print in their manuals ("Call the ASKO Service Center").

Any reason why I shouldn't be in possession of information about my
own appliance? "Proprietary" my ASKO. All I could get from them was:
"press QUICK LOAD 5 times within 15 sec and then the E button once" to
increase drain cycle by 10 sec. But I know there are other functions.

Won't buy another one. Sexy, expensive and prone to maintenance.
Kinda like my sister's Jaguar.

Drain problems naturally. No water in the bottom tray beneath the
unit and no blockage in drain pipe or air gap. Just those damn
blinking lights indicating overfill.

A secret more powerful than The Secret [email protected] Metalworking 0 April 23rd 08 07:40 PM
ASKO washer [email protected] Home Repair 0 February 6th 08 08:30 AM
ASKO dishwasher that's been misbehaving Paul Home Ownership 1 August 26th 06 01:09 PM
Old Asko dishwasher leaking oil? [email protected] Home Repair 1 August 10th 06 03:58 PM
Asko Washers & Dryer maxkalehoff Home Ownership 0 December 15th 04 04:13 PM