Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to tape up?

Hi,

I have a closet full of duct tape and plastic sheeting. I want to tape up
my windows & doors, because I believe our president when he says they'll
get us. But, I don't know for sure, because he also said we got them on the
run. Are they running to here?

If I tape all the windows & doors, how will I get out or in?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 9, 8:39*am, "Kitzmyer" wrote:
Hi,

I have a closet full of duct tape and plastic sheeting. I want to tape up
my windows & doors, because I believe our president when he says they'll
get us. But, I don't know for sure, because he also said we got them on the
run. Are they running to here?

If I tape all the windows & doors, how will I get out or in?

Post this on dailykos.com. Lots of your friends are ranting over
there.

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kitzmyer" wrote in :

Hi,

I have a closet full of duct tape and plastic sheeting. I want to tape
up my windows & doors, because I believe our president when he says
they'll get us. But, I don't know for sure, because he also said we
got them on the run. Are they running to here?

If I tape all the windows & doors, how will I get out or in?

I have a closet full of duct tape

You're sitting on a gold mine and don't even know it.