Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How can I make a new metal shed look like having cottage or otheratmosphere?

Hi,

I am new at gardening and I want to get a new clean looking metal shed
(because cheaper than wood and plastic sheds).

My family want me to buy an expensive kind of barn or shed but they
just spend my money, they don't earn it. I am the one who works hard.

So, I will get a metal shed

But it will not have atmosphere. How can I make it look pretty in
winter and summer?

If it looks good and has atmosphere, my family will get out of my hair
too.

Can I grow something over it or do you have other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Gene
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 5, 8:46*pm, wrote:
Hi,

I am new at gardening and I want to get a new clean looking metal shed
(because cheaper than wood and plastic sheds).

My family want me to buy an expensive kind of barn or shed but they
just spend my money, they don't earn it. I am the one who works hard.

So, I will get a metal shed

But it will not have atmosphere. How can I make it look pretty in
winter and summer?

If it looks good and has atmosphere, my family will get out of my hair
too.

Can I grow something over it or do you have other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Gene

By applying some very expensive wood to it. You should have bought a
wooden one in the first place if that is what you wanted.

Base for metal shed Andy[_9_] UK diy 4 March 23rd 08 02:22 PM
sockets in a metal shed coco[_2_] UK diy 1 September 25th 07 02:31 PM
Make or Buy a Shed Martin UK diy 13 November 15th 05 07:22 AM
How do I seal metal shed base? Pedro Popadopolous UK diy 5 October 2nd 05 09:52 PM
metal shed condensation [email protected] Home Repair 2 January 17th 05 08:59 PM