Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I want to assemble a computer table

hi All,
The following computer table
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Dwzq%26sa%3DN

that is show in the page was parceled to me totally open. Now I want
to assemble this one . Can you help me or point out a page where
there is a visual aid or some pictorial reference to the same

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...in-china.com/i....

that is show in the page was parceled *to me totally open. Now I want
to assemble this one *. Can you help me or point out a page where
there is a visual aid or some pictorial reference to the same

What???

I did not get any ikea page with this , sorry

Please be considerate with people who ask questions
-Parag
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
hi All,
The following computer table
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...in-china.com/i...

that is show in the page was parceled to me totally open. Now I want
to assemble this one . Can you help me or point out a page where
there is a visual aid or some pictorial reference to the same

What???

I did not get any ikea page with this , sorry

Please be considerate with people who ask questions
-Parag

======================

- If your "cheapest computer table" did not come with instructions, then the
supplier does not deserve your business. Return the item and get a refund.

- If it came with instructions and you lost them, call the supplier and ask
them to send you a copy of the instructions.

- Try to avoid buying things from strange planets like China, where nobody
really cares if the customer is happy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

Everybody has to learn the hard way- you get what you pay for. From the
listed specifications, I wouldn't put anything over 30 pounds or so on
that piece of junk, but that is just me. It is built about as strongly
as one of those old fold-up TV-tray things.

Go to the link of the enlarged picture,
http://www.made-in-china.com/image/4...-ZFT-700B-.jpg
,
and print it out. Lay all the pieces out on the floor while looking at
the picture. Doesn't look like more than a couple of dozen pieces there-
shouldn't be too hard to trial-and-error the assembly process, since
once you figure out one side, the other side will be the same way. Any
instructions from mainland China are likely to be useless anyway-
translations into English are not their strong suit. Don't over tighten
any bolts going into the particle board pieces- even if they have the
metal inserts, those love to tear out of the wood, and if that happens,
there is no way to repair.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Go to the link of the enlarged picture,http://www.made-in-china.com/image/4...Cheapest-Compu...
,
and print it out. Lay all the pieces out on the floor while looking at
the picture. Doesn't look like more than a couple of dozen pieces there-
shouldn't be too hard to trial-and-error the assembly process, since
once you figure out one side, the other side will be the same way. Any
instructions from mainland China are likely to be useless anyway-
translations into English are not their strong suit. Don't over tighten
any bolts going into the particle board pieces- even if they have the
metal inserts, those love to tear out of the wood, and if that happens,
there is no way to repair.

--
aem sends...

I was able to get it done on my own, finally,
Thanks for keeping the spirit up
-Parag