Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I want to assemble a computer table

wrote in message
On Apr 6, 2:23 am, "ng_reader" wrote:
Just follow the simple one page instructions that came in the Ikea box. If
it is confusing, just read it a second time.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

wrote in message
hi All,
The following computer table
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...in-china.com/i...

that is show in the page was parceled to me totally open. Now I want
to assemble this one . Can you help me or point out a page where
there is a visual aid or some pictorial reference to the same

What???

I did not get any ikea page with this , sorry

Please be considerate with people who ask questions
-Parag

- If your "cheapest computer table" did not come with instructions, then the
supplier does not deserve your business. Return the item and get a refund.

- If it came with instructions and you lost them, call the supplier and ask
them to send you a copy of the instructions.

- Try to avoid buying things from strange planets like China, where nobody
really cares if the customer is happy.