Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Glue on faux tin ceiling tiles ???

Hello,
I was wondering if any one is familiar with using the "styro
ceiling tiles"? I looked over the forum but couldnt find any
info. Currently, I have a stucco ceiling, which is showing some
imperfections. I was researching alternatives online and came accross
few companies that sell the foam tiles which you can glue to the
ceiling. They look like the old tin tiles. I am considering using
those in my living room and covering up the plain ceiling. Please let
me know if anyone used something like this and has any feedback.
If you search on google for "Antique Ceilings" or
"styro ceiling tiles" you will be able to find sites with
product that I am inquiring about. You can also just visit
www.antiqueceilings.com.
Any comments are very appreciated!!!
Thanks!!!
Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com

Faux Stone Backsplash with vinyl tiles? Howie Home Repair 18 August 18th 08 06:11 PM
Ceiling tiles, dropped ceiling Cshenk Home Repair 3 November 7th 07 02:07 AM
Cork tiles glue John Kelly UK diy 0 February 13th 07 03:18 PM
Sheetrock ceiling vs. drop ceiling tiles bluerock1 Home Repair 4 November 8th 06 05:10 AM
removing glue from slate tiles GINO Home Repair 1 January 14th 06 04:55 AM