Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A new member

Hello All,

I am new here. I want to say hello to all.

I want to help everybody who knows to work with Turkey; and I have
some different businesses.

One of my works is as below. If you visit the website and its offers
and pages, I will be very glad to work with you.

I have a company which its name is Fononline Internet Services, Inc.
It gives Free Hosting to all customers. If customers buy a domain name
for only US$.6,95, Fononline Internet Services gives Free Web Hosting,
Free Online Photo Foulder, Free Blog, Free Complete E-mail, Free
Domain Forwarding / Masking, Free Starter Web Page and many free
services.
If you have a glance at www.domaintake.com , you will find many
different opportunities at different pages of our web site.

For instance, order a new non-domain product and get a new domain
name, transfer or renewal for only US$.1,99 .

You will find all details and many different opportunities at www.domaintake.com
..

Best regards,

Ismail Daracikli
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 7, 9:29*am, Ęsmail Daracikli wrote:
Hello All,

I am new here. I want to say hello to all.

I want to help everybody who knows to work with Turkey; and I have
some different businesses.

Sincere welcome. You are one of a lot of turkeys that post here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 7, 8:29*am, Ęsmail Daracikli wrote:
[...]

You will find all details and many different opportunities atwww.domaintake.com
.

Best regards,

Ismail Daracikli

Turkey I work with fine, I bake it, or deep fry it and eat it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ismail Daracikli" wrote in message
Hello All,

I am new here. I want to say hello to all.

I want to help everybody who knows to work with Turkey; and I have
some different businesses.

What's the best oil to deep fry them with???

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 20:30:12 GMT, "Dr. Hardcrab"
wrote:

I want to help everybody who knows to work with Turkey; and I have
some different businesses.

What's the best oil to deep fry them with???

Isn't it peanut oil. I smoke all my turkeys with wood chips. A guy
asked me one day how I got them wrapped :-\

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I want to help everybody who knows to work with Turkey; and I have
some different businesses.

What's the best oil to deep fry them with???

Isn't it peanut oil. I smoke all my turkeys with wood chips. A guy
asked me one day how I got them wrapped :-\

I tried smoking a turkey once, but I never could keep it lit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I want to help everybody who knows to work with Turkey; and I have
some different businesses.

What's the best oil to deep fry them with???

Isn't it peanut oil. I smoke all my turkeys with wood chips. A guy
asked me one day how I got them wrapped :-\

I tried smoking a turkey once, but I never could keep it lit.

That's because you didn't have the butt in your mouth.

--
If only there was a Republican running for President of the United States.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 7, 4:02*pm, Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:
Dr. Hardcrab wrote:

"Ismail Daracikli" wrote in message
Hello All,

I am new here. I want to say hello to all.

I want to help everybody who knows to work with Turkey; and I have
some different businesses.

What's the best oil to deep fry them with???

-- greece

is the word.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I tried smoking a turkey once, but I never could keep it lit.

Please do not throw your cigarette bitts in the urnial.
It makes them wet and hard to light.

New Member [email protected] Woodworking 6 March 20th 07 11:25 PM
gold member goldmember UK diy 4 March 11th 07 08:24 PM
New member with a question. Dan1954 Woodworking 3 September 5th 06 05:13 PM
New member request. from lv-nv Home Repair 3 June 19th 06 04:11 AM
New member bronzzy Woodworking 76 June 24th 05 02:26 AM