Posted to alt.home.repair
Ęsmail Daracikli Ęsmail Daracikli is offline

Default A new member

Hello All,

I am new here. I want to say hello to all.

I want to help everybody who knows to work with Turkey; and I have
some different businesses.

One of my works is as below. If you visit the website and its offers
and pages, I will be very glad to work with you.

I have a company which its name is Fononline Internet Services, Inc.
It gives Free Hosting to all customers. If customers buy a domain name
for only US$.6,95, Fononline Internet Services gives Free Web Hosting,
Free Online Photo Foulder, Free Blog, Free Complete E-mail, Free
Domain Forwarding / Masking, Free Starter Web Page and many free
services.
If you have a glance at www.domaintake.com , you will find many
different opportunities at different pages of our web site.

For instance, order a new non-domain product and get a new domain
name, transfer or renewal for only US$.1,99 .

You will find all details and many different opportunities at www.domaintake.com
..

Best regards,

Ismail Daracikli