Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen Happiness!

The people we chose our range hood from (a minor miracle in and of
itself as we literally wanted something impressionist inspired) also
do other metal work - and said they'd detail our dishwasher for us,
too. Have you ever heard of such a thing? I'm amazed and pleased, but
I've never heard of an independent company that does this!
Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

On Feb 19, 2:40*pm, Katherine Walker-Chase
wrote:
The people we chose our range hood from (a minor miracle in and of
itself as we literally wanted something impressionist inspired) also
do other metal work - and said they'd detail our dishwasher for us,
too. Have you ever heard of such a thing? I'm amazed and pleased, but
I've never heard of an independent company that does this!

Many dishwashers have a removable panel on the front, so that one
dishwasher may be offered in several different colors simply by
removing the colored sheet of metal and replacing it with one of a
different color. Sometimes the sheet provided with the dishwasher is
colored differently on each side; e.g. it may be shipped with a panel
that is white on one side and black on the other so that the color may
be changed to match the decor of the kitchen simply by flipping the
panel over. therefore if you wanted a particular non-standard finish
e.g. brushed stainless it wouldn't be that difficult to accomplish,
you'd simply let your sheetmetal shop know what exact finish and grain
direction, the dimensions and thickness of the panel, and they can
take it from there.

nate

happiness [email protected] Home Repair 0 November 9th 07 11:49 AM
Searching for Happiness ? big Hart Home Repair 4 July 1st 07 09:50 PM
Happiness is: ? Swingman Woodworking 4 January 24th 07 07:47 PM
Happiness is: ? Swingman Woodworking 43 January 8th 07 10:14 PM