Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Are there any similar products to the ThermalDry Basement Floor Tile

I see the drilok product but Basement systems makes a good point that
the tdimples would hold water if the basement flooded. Or should I
expect the tiles are so waterproff that water never makes it into the
top side of the dimple and would act as a bowl?

I can't believe that BasementSystems or whoever the maker of that
product is so oblivious to the money to be made from the Do It
Yourself market.

Other than the availability of the DriLok tiles I do like the R value
factor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 2:57*pm, CaRNaGe_46038 wrote:
I see the drilok product but Basement systems makes a good point that
the tdimples would hold water if the basement flooded. Or should I
expect the tiles are so waterproff that water never makes it into the
top side of the dimple and would act as a bowl?

I can't believe that BasementSystems or whoever the maker of that
product is so oblivious to the money to be made from the Do It
Yourself market.

Other than the availability of the DriLok tiles I do like the R value
factor.

Questions, do you flood, if so why. Put a floor over a wet floor ,
even if its vented , you got mold. Suggestion, fix the water issue.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 7:06*pm, ransley wrote:
On Jan 18, 2:57*pm, CaRNaGe_46038 wrote:

I see the drilok product but Basement systems makes a good point that
the tdimples would hold water if the basement flooded. Or should I
expect the tiles are so waterproff that water never makes it into the
top side of the dimple and would act as a bowl?

I can't believe that BasementSystems or whoever the maker of that
product is so oblivious to the money to be made from the Do It
Yourself market.

Other than the availability of the DriLok tiles I do like the R value
factor.

Questions, do you flood, if so why. Put a floor over a wet floor ,
even if its vented , you got mold. Suggestion, fix the water issue.

No water problems I know of. I just want a mroe comfortable floor and
reduce my chances of any mold. And if water should get in I'd like it
to move quickly to the drain. I think I'll be going with the DriCore
product,