Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TOH--tile contractor

Was watching TOH this past sat. when they announced that Joe ( don't
know how to spell his last name ) the tile contractor on their projects
had passed away. He was 56. Did anybody else see the show ?

thanks

mike lane

Posted to alt.home.repair

Was watching TOH this past sat. when they announced that Joe ( don't
know how to spell his last name ) *the tile contractor on their projects
had passed away. He was 56. *Did anybody else see the show ?

I saw it yes they did mention that their tile contractor died I forget
if they said what of or anything like that). They said that his
brother would be finishing the job, or something. I didn't see the
whole episode.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TOH--tile contractor--update

I did a Google search, should have done it before I posted. Joe Forrente
(spelling?) was his name. He had a heart attack on the job ( house they
were working on ) & passed away in ambulance on way to hospital. This
was in November , 2007.

thanks

Mike Lane

Posted to alt.home.repair