Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Using a ball washer

My wife got me a ball washer for Christmas. I decided today was the
day to try it since this was my first day off work since Christmas. I
connected it according to the directions and stuck my balls in it.
That's one of the most painful things I have ever experienced. It's a
good thing I was still drunk from last night or I may have ended up in
the hospital from the pain.

Have any of you used one of them? Did you find it painful? Maybe
mine is defective??? I think it needs to go back to the store. I can
easily wash my balls in the shower or bathtub, for far less money, and
most importantly without the horrible pain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
My wife got me a ball washer for Christmas. I decided today was the
day to try it since this was my first day off work since Christmas. I
connected it according to the directions and stuck my balls in it.
That's one of the most painful things I have ever experienced. It's a
good thing I was still drunk from last night or I may have ended up in
the hospital from the pain.

Have any of you used one of them? Did you find it painful? Maybe
mine is defective??? I think it needs to go back to the store. I can
easily wash my balls in the shower or bathtub, for far less money, and
most importantly without the horrible pain.

You have to take your balls out of the bag before you wash them. Much easier
to manage.