Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
a a is offline

Default Drywall taping repair / How I became single

OK, so I'm in the middle of taping the drywall in my basement. Walls are
done with 1st coat and ceiling was next. I was out last night with a group
of friends (the fellas) at a long planned Christmas break get-together.
There were friends, good friends, that I haven't seen in over a year.

I got in late last night and this morning, when I asked my wife what she
did last evening, said, "I started taping the ceiling..." I turned white.

Now, hard as rock, is tape with bubbles under it, tape that goes from
having a half inch of mud under it to sections that have no mud under them
at all.

ARRGHGGHGHGHHHHH!

sigh

What is the easiest/best way to recover from a very bad initial taping job?

Married for now,

Taping Drywall pakdog Home Repair 10 March 31st 06 04:03 AM
Hardibacker/Drywall Taping John Sheehy Home Repair 2 November 16th 05 01:39 AM
Drywall taping help Amun Home Repair 3 September 23rd 05 09:22 PM
How to do drywall taping without sanding? Tom J Home Ownership 1 July 29th 03 03:58 PM
How to do drywall taping without sanding? Eric Ryder Home Ownership 2 July 29th 03 12:30 AM