Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem with Admiral dishwasher DWD1500

Our Admiral DWD1500 has stopped and won't start again.

We opened the door mid-cycle. Have done this many times, and it
always starts up again when the door is closed. There are two LEDs
blinking on the front panel: "ON" and "CYCLE" (Normal). We thought it
might be the latch because nothing happens when we close the door.

Most of the buttons are still functional, e.g. I can set it to 2hr 4hr
or 6hr delay, but the CANCEL button doesn't seem to repond.

Can anyone suggest a DIY solution? It's within the 5yr parts warranty
but outside the 1yr labour warranty.

Thanks!
=aw
andrew ]
--
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 17, 10:31 am, Andrew Webber wrote:

Most of the buttons are still functional, e.g. I can set it to 2hr 4hr
or 6hr delay, but the CANCEL button doesn't seem to repond.

Can anyone suggest a DIY solution? It's within the 5yr parts warranty
but outside the 1yr labour warranty.

Have you tried the general purpose "reset" for anything electronic?
Unplug it for a few hours then plug it back in.

Jerry

Admiral dryer question [email protected] Home Repair 1 July 3rd 07 01:33 PM
Admiral [email protected] Home Repair 0 August 1st 06 04:14 AM
Admiral Dishwasher - The Door is Falling, and It Can't Get Up! [email protected] Home Repair 3 July 21st 06 08:03 PM
Admiral AC resets surf Home Repair 4 June 27th 06 12:33 AM
Admiral GOJ12339 Jonesy82 Electronics Repair 0 May 26th 05 12:38 AM