Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default video surveillance

Does anybody know of a good home video surveillance system?

I have a neighbor who has been periodically vandalizing our property
over the past 3 years. I want to set up a hidden camera system to
record him. The police said they can't do anything unless I catch him
on camera.

He causes a couple hundred $ of damage every year and I afraid for the
safety of my family.

My budget is about $300 but may be willing to go higher. I have a good
working pc I can use for a system.

Any suggestions/ideas helpful.

Thanks,

FrankLee