Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rip off Roof Company in Cincy

Hi,

I just want to advise anyone thinking about getting a roof, to stay FAR
AWAY from Roof Time. They are located in Cincinnati OH, and northern
Kentucky.

These bozo's tore my roof off, and left it like that for an entire week.
They didn't clean up their beer bottles, much less any roofing debris.

If you think you have roof problems now, just let Roof Time in on the job.
It will be time for a roof!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Judd Hershberger wrote:
Hi,

I just want to advise anyone thinking about getting a roof, to stay FAR
AWAY from Roof Time. They are located in Cincinnati OH, and northern
Kentucky.

These bozo's tore my roof off, and left it like that for an entire week.
They didn't clean up their beer bottles, much less any roofing debris.

If you think you have roof problems now, just let Roof Time in on the job.
It will be time for a roof!

Spam bots..... Feed Me!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Net User" wrote in message ...
Judd Hershberger wrote:
Hi,

Any business that spams usenet is automatically off my list of acceptable
contractors for ANY job. I wonder how many idiot newbie advertisers out
there realize they have the same effect on many consumers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 27, 9:55 am, "Judd Hershberger" wrote:
Hi,

I just want to advise anyone thinking about getting a roof, to stay FAR
AWAY from Roof Time. They are located in Cincinnati OH, and northern
Kentucky.

These bozo's tore my roof off, and left it like that for an entire week.
They didn't clean up their beer bottles, much less any roofing debris.

If you think you have roof problems now, just let Roof Time in on the job.
It will be time for a roof!

This man is an idiot and a complete F^*&ing LIAR. We do not know him
and would never agree to work for anyone as stupid as him. We have
instructed our compnay lawyer to persue his identity through Google
Security. He has committed SLANDER and tried to damage our reputation.
We intend to sue. We will post updates as they become available.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 27, 3:44 pm, Roof Time Cincinnati wrote:
On Nov 27, 9:55 am, "Judd Hershberger" wrote:

Hi,

I just want to advise anyone thinking about getting a roof, to stay FAR
AWAY from Roof Time. They are located in Cincinnati OH, and northern
Kentucky.

These bozo's tore my roof off, and left it like that for an entire week.
They didn't clean up their beer bottles, much less any roofing debris.

If you think you have roof problems now, just let Roof Time in on the job.
It will be time for a roof!

This man is an idiot and a complete F^*&ing LIAR. We do not know him
and would never agree to work for anyone as stupid as him. We have
instructed our compnay lawyer to persue his identity through Google
Security. He has committed SLANDER and tried to damage our reputation.
We intend to sue. We will post updates as they become available.

A sensitive spammer, how sweet!

Let's run the tally for the early going:
- you're a spammer
- you have a F^&L mouth
- you're highly defensive when people point out that you're an idiot
- you're an idiot

I'd have to say your future business prospects are looking a bit
bleak... Sorry.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Now there's a professional response that should have people just
jumping at the chance to have this company do their roof. I suggest
they have a couple of extra phone lines installed ASAP.

We will post updates as they become available

Oh, please do keep us informed. We'll be sure to check back daily.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Roof Time Cincinnati wrote:

On Nov 27, 9:55 am, "Judd Hershberger" wrote:
Hi,

I just want to advise anyone thinking about getting a roof, to stay FAR
AWAY from Roof Time. They are located in Cincinnati OH, and northern
Kentucky.

These bozo's tore my roof off, and left it like that for an entire week.
They didn't clean up their beer bottles, much less any roofing debris.

If you think you have roof problems now, just let Roof Time in on the job.
It will be time for a roof!

This man is an idiot and a complete F^*&ing LIAR. We do not know him
and would never agree to work for anyone as stupid as him. We have
instructed our compnay lawyer to persue his identity through Google
Security. He has committed SLANDER and tried to damage our reputation.
We intend to sue. We will post updates as they become available.

You are still low level spamming.
--
Jim Rusling
More or Less Retired
Posted to alt.home.repair

Roof Time Cincinnati wrote:
We will post updates as they become available.

Don't bother.