Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need to Level Small Area on a Near-Flat Mineral Roof

There is about a 2X2 area at the corner of the roof where a puddle
forms. The roof is covered overall with Silver RV roof coat and has
done quite well overall, but this area needs attention every year.
I need to level this area. I am proposing to do this with black
asphalt roof patch which, when dry, would be coated with the
silver coating. (I need to pay some attention to appearance as
the house next door can look down on the roof.)
Can someone please tell me if they think this will work? And
could you specifically specify the compound I should use?
(Something that must be paintable with the silver roof coat
afterwards.)
Thanks very much for your help.
Frank

small flat roof leedsbob UK diy 3 November 14th 07 02:23 PM
Small flat roof Duncan Tuna Home Repair 5 December 1st 05 04:08 AM
Repair flat roof or have a sloping tiled roof put on? N. Thornton UK diy 0 January 8th 05 02:22 PM
Best stuff for sealing a small flat asphalt roof? Don Rojo UK diy 2 October 15th 04 09:19 PM
Piched roof adjoining neighbour's flat roof Trevor Smith UK diy 3 April 12th 04 10:39 AM