DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need to Level Small Area on a Near-Flat Mineral Roof (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/221483-need-level-small-area-near-flat-mineral-roof.html)

frank1492 November 17th 07 04:38 PM

Need to Level Small Area on a Near-Flat Mineral Roof

There is about a 2X2 area at the corner of the roof where a puddle
forms. The roof is covered overall with Silver RV roof coat and has
done quite well overall, but this area needs attention every year.
I need to level this area. I am proposing to do this with black
asphalt roof patch which, when dry, would be coated with the
silver coating. (I need to pay some attention to appearance as
the house next door can look down on the roof.)
Can someone please tell me if they think this will work? And
could you specifically specify the compound I should use?
(Something that must be paintable with the silver roof coat
afterwards.)
Thanks very much for your help.
Frank