Posted to alt.home.repair
TNB TNB is offline

Default Santa Nigtmare; needs repair? Dont trust Noerr Programs

I am just posting a FYI bulletin regarding Santa's in the mall that i
think everyone should be aware of.

I did work for the Noerr Programs Corporation a digital event company
based out of the Denver, colorado area. I did leave the company almost
a month ago because I stood up for employees (Not making them work w/
out a contract, off the clock). I also believe me leaving them will
help others realize some important things:

THE PICTURE POLICY (EVER HEAR YOU CANT TAKE A PICTURE???): it is a
requirement of Noerr that the Cast members on the Santa Set inform the
customer that they are required to purchase a minimum package before
they are allowed to take any type of pictures. They claim this is so
they can provide this service year after year. NOERR BRINGS in
anywhere from $50,000.00 to over $100,000.00 in a 2 month period.
Noerr only has to pay employees and the mall about 33% of the total
amount of revenue they received. The mall pays the salaries for the
Santa's in most cases. Noerr is bringing in $15 million dollars a
year. Noerr's mission is to make every customer "WALK AWAY WITH
SPENDING OVER $50.00)... Noerr makes you look at the most expensive
package (always the last one they stop on to make you ask/buy it)

THE NOERR PROGRAMS is the lowest paying digital event company in the
United States. Noerr typically pays Santa's anywhere from $5,000.00 to
$8,000.00 to sit on the "Mall Chairs" from 10:00am till 8:30pm.
Usually they only allow Santa to take a 1 hour break (This includes
him walking to and from his break room). They have put Santa's in very
bad places to get dressed and take breaks.

SANTA WHEN HE IS SICK. NOT MANY PEOPLE Like that Santa gets sick but
it does happen. One of the Mall Santa's in Jacksonville was sick on
several occasions (he had some pretty bad things; which was
contagious) but Noerr made him work regardless. The doctor told him he
wasn't allowed working but Noerr made him.

** when i went to colorado i took pictures. Noerr has contacted
jacksonville.com to have the pictures removed because of the picture
contents. People in Colorado were drinking and those pictures so that.

SO WANT TO HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO ME??

HTTP://WWW.NOERREXPOSED.COM

Notice: I WILL BE PUTTING UP THE 2 page picture policy within the next
couple of days so you can view it and see!!!!

Your choose is the best,trust yourself! Sonia Home Repair 0 September 2nd 07 06:09 PM
**DO NOT TRUST BATH FITTER** [email protected] Home Repair 15 January 5th 07 08:45 PM
Trust the professionals jon UK diy 5 November 11th 06 04:51 PM
Kitchen Design 3D programs, Interior 3D design, Landscape design programs, futa UK diy 0 November 16th 05 10:20 PM
DON'T TRUST CBHvac Wade Lippman Home Repair 3 June 24th 03 03:59 AM