Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Your choose is the best,trust yourself!

hi,my friend
We are the golden supplier of EC21 B2B trade website. (http://allyshoes.en.ec21.com/)
We are a specializing in exporting branded sport shoes, like NIKE,JORDAN, PRADA,ADIDAS,etc. All the shoes are packed in original boxes with retro cards, and the tags and style code number are 100% correct..
All the products are in good quality with competitive price.We can accept wholesale or retail.we look forward to establishing long-term cooperation relations with friends all over the world.
My site : www.nikeexpert.com
MSN:

Thanks and best regards!

--
Questo articolo e` stato inviato dal sito web http://www.nonsolonews.net

**DO NOT TRUST BATH FITTER** [email protected] Home Repair 15 January 5th 07 08:45 PM
Trust the professionals jon UK diy 5 November 11th 06 04:51 PM
trust uk4000p 5.1 theatre amp Peter hancox Electronics Repair 0 June 5th 06 11:04 AM
Michael Papp, "Canzie" -- don't trust him Sporkman Home Ownership 0 December 16th 03 08:31 PM
DON'T TRUST CBHvac Wade Lippman Home Repair 3 June 24th 03 03:59 AM