Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.boats,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens

Default OT Bill to keep Hillary's WH papers under wraps

Where did you get the idea that I still smoked "dope", as you morons like
to call it? And, even if I still smoked it, how would it be so different
from the 30-40 cocktails you slam every day while your mother is sucking
your cock?

Tsk tsk, Doug. Is that what your mother did to you?

That would explain why you are so screwed up.

Now dance for mommy.

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/984147

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/1493891

Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.boats,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens

Default Obsessed stalker Scott in Florida pretending to be DANCING WITH LOSERS

DANCING WITH THE LOSERS wrote:

Where did you get the idea that I still smoked "dope", as you morons like
to call it? And, even if I still smoked it, how would it be so different
from the 30-40 cocktails you slam every day while your mother is sucking
your cock?

Is that what your mother did to you?

That would explain why you are so screwed up.

I see you're still obsessing over the $500,000 bet you imagined you
won.

Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.boats,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens

larry moe 'n curly wrote:
DANCING WITH THE LOSERS wrote:

Where did you get the idea that I still smoked "dope", as you morons like
to call it? And, even if I still smoked it, how would it be so different
from the 30-40 cocktails you slam every day while your mother is sucking
your cock?

Is that what your mother did to you?

That would explain why you are so screwed up.

I see you're still obsessing over the $500,000 bet you imagined you
won.

I thought first posting was neat as it introduced me to Jib Jab and I
put my head on the Carmen Miranda figure and my friends went nuts.
OP, however, did a sloppy job with his. He could have pasted 2 separate
heads on figures and his head edit was also poor.

Frank