Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.boats,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Obsessed stalker Scott in Florida pretending to be DANCING WITHLOSERS

larry moe 'n curly wrote:
DANCING WITH THE LOSERS wrote:

Where did you get the idea that I still smoked "dope", as you morons like
to call it? And, even if I still smoked it, how would it be so different
from the 30-40 cocktails you slam every day while your mother is sucking
your cock?

Is that what your mother did to you?

That would explain why you are so screwed up.

I see you're still obsessing over the $500,000 bet you imagined you
won.

I thought first posting was neat as it introduced me to Jib Jab and I
put my head on the Carmen Miranda figure and my friends went nuts.
OP, however, did a sloppy job with his. He could have pasted 2 separate
heads on figures and his head edit was also poor.

Frank