Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My mommy is in the hospital :(

My MIL took her for a check up cause driving hurts me and my MIL came
in and I said "where is mom?" and she said "they are keeping her" not
sure why, I hope it's not her heart. Anyway thoughts and prayers would
be appreciated, thanks.

p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.

Posted to alt.home.repair

High_Heel_Lover wrote:
My MIL took her for a check up cause driving hurts me and my MIL came
in and I said "where is mom?" and she said "they are keeping her" not
sure why, I hope it's not her heart. Anyway thoughts and prayers would
be appreciated, thanks.

p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.

Why are you not sure why?

The cops HAVE to tell you when you're taken into custody.

Prayers won't cut it. You need a bondsman.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article .com,
High_Heel_Lover wrote:

My MIL took her for a check up cause driving hurts me and my MIL came
in and I said "where is mom?" and she said "they are keeping her" not
sure why, I hope it's not her heart. Anyway thoughts and prayers would
be appreciated, thanks.

p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.

Maybe driving wouldn't hurt you so much if you took the high heel out of
your ass.

My mommy is in the hospital :( High_Heel_Lover Electronics Repair 9 October 22nd 07 06:39 AM
OT - Hospital Cleaning John UK diy 16 October 20th 07 11:19 AM
HOSPITAL CAGE J T Woodworking 0 May 11th 07 01:29 PM
Sean Monaghan, your mommy is calling Gerald C Newton Woodworking 1 March 18th 07 09:47 PM
Hospital bed motors? GTO69RA4 Metalworking 2 June 15th 04 07:36 AM