Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default My mommy is in the hospital :(

My MIL took her for a check up cause driving hurts me and my MIL came
in and I said "where is mom?" and she said "they are keeping her" not
sure why, I hope it's not her heart. Anyway thoughts and prayers would
be appreciated, thanks.

p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

High_Heel_Lover wrote:

p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.

Well, "nobody" is a bit broad, but one thing for sure, *I* don't care.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
http://counter.li.org
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Oct 21, 2:43 am, John Tserkezis
wrote:
High_Heel_Lover wrote:
p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.

Well, "nobody" is a bit broad, but one thing for sure, *I* don't care.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
http://counter.li.org

What a socially retarded 16 year old pimply face loser troll.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
High_Heel_Lover wrote:
p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.

Well, "nobody" is a bit broad, but one thing for sure, *I* don't care.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
http://counter.li.org

What a socially retarded 16 year old pimply face loser troll.

I'm going to plonk this one and the next. I am sick to death of having
to read their nonsense. Acting like friggin 9 year olds.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
High_Heel_Lover wrote:
p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.
Well, "nobody" is a bit broad, but one thing for sure, *I* don't care.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
http://counter.li.org

What a socially retarded 16 year old pimply face loser troll.

I'm going to plonk this one and the next. I am sick to death of having
to read their nonsense. Acting like friggin 9 year olds.

what a sad loser social retard.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

High_Heel_Lover wrote:

My MIL took her for a check up cause driving hurts me and my MIL came
in and I said "where is mom?" and she said "they are keeping her" not
sure why, I hope it's not her heart. Anyway thoughts and prayers would
be appreciated, thanks.

p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.

That's because nobody really cares, troll.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Oct 21, 2:00 pm, UCLAN wrote:
High_Heel_Lover wrote:
My MIL took her for a check up cause driving hurts me and my MIL came
in and I said "where is mom?" and she said "they are keeping her" not
sure why, I hope it's not her heart. Anyway thoughts and prayers would
be appreciated, thanks.

p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.

That's because nobody really cares, troll.

**** you and **** the Chargers.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Could you please quit it, it lowers the general image of this group.
Thank you.

Cheetah

And if it matters, i "do care" so...
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Oct 21, 10:07 pm, CheetahHugger wrote:
Could you please quit it, it lowers the general image of this group.
Thank you.

Cheetah

And if it matters, i "do care" so...

You want to know what lowers the general image of this group it's a
post by a certain bonehead.

I think his name is Terminator or something. Get a load of it.

OT - Hospital Cleaning John UK diy 16 October 20th 07 11:19 AM
HOSPITAL CAGE J T Woodworking 0 May 11th 07 01:29 PM
Sean Monaghan, your mommy is calling Gerald C Newton Woodworking 1 March 18th 07 09:47 PM
Can a hospital bed go upstairs? [email protected] UK diy 59 June 1st 06 01:45 AM
Hospital bed motors? GTO69RA4 Metalworking 2 June 15th 04 07:36 AM