Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does this pressure washer attachment exist?

Hello,

I recently read about an attachment for pressure washers called a
LadderSaver nozzle, which is supposed to extend the reach of the spray up to
40 ft., thereby eliminating the need for a ladder.

Upon searching for info on this product, all that I could find were demo
video clips about it. Has anyone here ever heard of these? Do they really
exist and, if so, do they perform as indicated? Where can they be found and
what do they cost?

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

Peter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Peter Bogiatzidis wrote:
Hello,

I recently read about an attachment for pressure washers called a
LadderSaver nozzle, which is supposed to extend the reach of the
spray up to 40 ft., thereby eliminating the need for a ladder.

Upon searching for info on this product, all that I could find were
demo video clips about it. Has anyone here ever heard of these? Do
they really exist and, if so, do they perform as indicated? Where can
they be found and what do they cost?

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

Peter.

They do, or did anyway, exist as of last summer at Lowe's. However, if you
think about the "push" you get from the water pressure, I have my doubts as
to whether they're useful or not at more than say ten feet long. I took a
pass on them and instead opted for a smaller nozzle that would get the water
farther out before it dispersed into a spary; worked pretty well. Just
don't aim it at anything nearbyg!

Pop`

Posted to alt.home.repair

LadderSaver had written this in response to
http://www.www.thestuccocompany.com/...st-257847-.htm
:
Hi Peter,
Yes,the LadderSaver does exist! Check out the website at
www.laddersaver.com

-------------------------------------
Peter Bogiatzidis wrote:

Hello,

I recently read about an attachment for pressure washers called a
LadderSaver nozzle, which is supposed to extend the reach of the spray
up to
40 ft., thereby eliminating the need for a ladder.

Upon searching for info on this product, all that I could find were
demo
video clips about it. Has anyone here ever heard of these? Do they
really
exist and, if so, do they perform as indicated? Where can they be found
and
what do they cost?

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

Peter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have such a device that I bought from Northern Tool. When extended to
24 feet it's about all I can handle, even with the support harness.
I probably hold it about 4 feet above the ground so to get to 40 feet
the spray will be free for at least 12 feet. Only on a zero wind day
(and I don't see that often) unless you like cold chemical showers.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...3044_200343044

Peter Bogiatzidis wrote:

Hello,

I recently read about an attachment for pressure washers called a
LadderSaver nozzle, which is supposed to extend the reach of the spray
up to
40 ft., thereby eliminating the need for a ladder.

Upon searching for info on this product, all that I could find were
demo
video clips about it. Has anyone here ever heard of these? Do they
really
exist and, if so, do they perform as indicated? Where can they be found
and
what do they cost?

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

Peter.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

On Sat, 03 May 2008 00:38:46 -0400, Boden wrote:

I have such a device that I bought from Northern Tool. When extended to
24 feet it's about all I can handle, even with the support harness.
I probably hold it about 4 feet above the ground so to get to 40 feet
the spray will be free for at least 12 feet. Only on a zero wind day
(and I don't see that often) unless you like cold chemical showers.

How about a variation on this theme, any special attachments for cleaning
gutters? Will need something capable of two stories reach.