Posted to alt.home.repair
Peter Bogiatzidis Peter Bogiatzidis is offline

Default Does this pressure washer attachment exist?

Hello,

I recently read about an attachment for pressure washers called a
LadderSaver nozzle, which is supposed to extend the reach of the spray up to
40 ft., thereby eliminating the need for a ladder.

Upon searching for info on this product, all that I could find were demo
video clips about it. Has anyone here ever heard of these? Do they really
exist and, if so, do they perform as indicated? Where can they be found and
what do they cost?

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

Peter.