Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what is the problems of members of this group that has not been addressed

i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 16:53:40 -0700, wrote:

i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

My lawyer won't allow me to comment about "members"; sorry I've taken
an oath.

--
Oren

"If your not getting it from the horses mouth, You're listening to the wrong end."
Posted to alt.home.repair

writes:

i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

Spammers. I have an uncontrollable urge to beat one to death.
No, not one, all of them. But slow.

Know any?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article . com,
wrote:

i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

Our biggest issue is that we're psychotic sociopaths. That's why new
people who come here and post weird **** are rarely ever heard from
again. Is that someone at your door?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 20:19:55 -0400, willshak
wrote:

on 10/5/2007 8:13 PM Oren said the following:
My lawyer won't allow me to comment about "members"; sorry I've taken
an oath.

Oren

"If your not getting it from the horses mouth, You're listening to the wrong end."

Prostatitis, asthma, CRS.

Yuck! What is CRS?

--
Oren

"I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Can't Remember ****. :-)

--
Oren

"I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren writes:

Yuck! What is CRS?

Cold Rolled Steel, of course.

Dave
Posted to alt.home.repair

Personally, i'm retarded. don't know about the rest of the "members"

wrote in message
ups.com...
i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 5, 9:53 pm, wrote:
i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

There is not ONE problem. This is a group of individuals in several
different countries, in different environments etc.
We probably, daily, weekly etc. encounter various problems which we
often solve without discussion.
However we are free to come here to ask a question or seek advice,
which is generally freely and generously given.
Sometimes by just reading and following a discussion thread things are
learnt from the experience of others.
To even suggest that we have one common problem is a no starter from
the word go.
One problem for some, of which we are generally less tolerant, is
foolish, unnecessary and off-topic questions however.
That includes persons 'doing surveys' or polls for commercial purposes
or for an educational thesis/paper etc.! OK?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in news:1191628420.762258.236370@
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

Clowns. They are trying to eat me at night while sleeping.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 7, 12:48 pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
Al Bundy wrote:

wrote in news:1191628420.762258.236370@
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

Clowns. They are trying to eat me at night while sleeping.

--When those sleep-eating clowns start knawing on me, I just fix them
a peanut butter sandwich.

Who broke the sandwich in the first place? Make them fix it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 5, 7:53 pm, wrote:
i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

Too much time on our hands?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

you