Posted to alt.home.repair
terry terry is offline

Default what is the problems of members of this group that has not been addressed

On Oct 5, 9:53 pm, wrote:
i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

There is not ONE problem. This is a group of individuals in several
different countries, in different environments etc.
We probably, daily, weekly etc. encounter various problems which we
often solve without discussion.
However we are free to come here to ask a question or seek advice,
which is generally freely and generously given.
Sometimes by just reading and following a discussion thread things are
learnt from the experience of others.
To even suggest that we have one common problem is a no starter from
the word go.
One problem for some, of which we are generally less tolerant, is
foolish, unnecessary and off-topic questions however.
That includes persons 'doing surveys' or polls for commercial purposes
or for an educational thesis/paper etc.! OK?