Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wok Fumes

I am having a problem with my neighbor. He recently installed a vent
over his cooktop for the porpuse of venting his wok fumes to the rear
of his house. We live in attached home row-style townhomes. I
recently
notices these fumes eminating from my internal heat/ac duct work. We
have forced air. He did all of the work himself in the middle of
the
night. We appoaced him on the issue but he simply said the fumes were
coming from my kitchen. I closed off some of the duct lines to try
and
isolate the problem and now there are no fumes in the ducts but we
are
still getting inundated with the odor. They ofen cook late like
9:00-10:00PM and its very disturbing. We get the fumes in our bedroom
also. Can anyone help me find some solution or some recourse.

Thanks in advance

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default SPAMMING TIME WASTER...... Wok Fumes

wrote:

You posted the same question on April 21, 2006.

Why waste folks' time here?

Asshole.

PLONK