Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default fumes in house but from where

we have not been able to live in our house since 01-07 because of
fumes. we have no idea where they are coming from. we have been going
thru a process of elimanation we check the crawlspace, ho****er
heater, furnance, and old grease trap. and nothing seem to be the
problem .we had fire and gas company come out.we call the sewer
department to check the sewers. the fumes make your nose thorat and
eyes burn, your chest hurt , dizzy, headache. the home insurance will
not help if anyone know how or who we can fix this problem (chicago
area) please help. i have a 73 yr old mother and 3 yr old daughter who
want to go back home badly. any suggestions please help. beverly.....

Posted to misc.consumers.house

This could be anything.

Try here...
http://www.epa.state.il.us/citizens

If they can't help you, might want to go to your local library and read
books on the Love Canal. This was a case where the ground was contaminated
and no one would do anything for the people. Finally a reporter got some
action. But in this case, it was not just one house. So check with your
neighbors. Again this could be anything, but it seems you have already
checked the usual culprits...

wrote in message
ps.com...
we have not been able to live in our house since 01-07 because of
fumes. we have no idea where they are coming from. we have been going
thru a process of elimanation we check the crawlspace, ho****er
heater, furnance, and old grease trap. and nothing seem to be the
problem .we had fire and gas company come out.we call the sewer
department to check the sewers. the fumes make your nose thorat and
eyes burn, your chest hurt , dizzy, headache. the home insurance will
not help if anyone know how or who we can fix this problem (chicago
area) please help. i have a 73 yr old mother and 3 yr old daughter who
want to go back home badly. any suggestions please help. beverly.....

Wok fumes [email protected] Home Repair 8 September 19th 06 12:23 AM
Wok fumes [email protected] Home Repair 4 September 18th 06 07:56 PM
Wok Fumes [email protected] Home Ownership 0 April 21st 06 02:46 PM
fireplace fumes Fred Home Repair 4 February 26th 06 06:24 PM
paslode fumes Don Woodworking 14 December 4th 04 03:58 PM