Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whirlpool gas dryer model #LG7681XSN1

Hello- My dryer died. I was doing a load of clothes and I stooped the
dryer in mid-cycle to remove a few things. I hit the start button and
nothing! Stone cold dead. I removed the start button and cleaned some
carbon acrcing corrosion and reinstalled it. Still nothing. Any
suggestions? Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 13, 11:47 am, wrote:
Hello- My dryer died. I was doing a load of clothes and I stooped the
dryer in mid-cycle to remove a few things. I hit the start button and
nothing! Stone cold dead. I removed the start button and cleaned some
carbon acrcing corrosion and reinstalled it. Still nothing. Any
suggestions? Thanks

Is the outlet it is plugged in to alive? Any breakers tripped on the
service panel? HTH

Joe

Posted to alt.home.repair

The push to start switch is usually not the problem. The most common
problems leading to a no-start condition would be a broken door switch
actuator, or an open thermal fuse on the blower housing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:47:26 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hello- My dryer died. I was doing a load of clothes and I stooped the
dryer in mid-cycle to remove a few things. I hit the start button and
nothing! Stone cold dead. I removed the start button and cleaned some
carbon acrcing corrosion and reinstalled it. Still nothing. Any
suggestions? Thanks

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DRYER SHELF FOR A WHILPOOL LG7681XSN1

??