BGBevill

Default Help with Whirlpool Dryer

Hello,
The belt has jumped off of my dryer and the drum obviously will not turn. I
have taken the front off of the dryer and can not for the life of me figure out
how to remount the pulley and route the belt to get it to turn the drum. The
dryer is a model LER662OPQO that is less than a year old and probably under
warranty, but I'd love to be able to get this thing running again this weekend.
Can anyone describe how to mount the pulley and route the belt??

thanks,
Bobby
BGBevill

I think I got it. Gave up for a while and then went back down there and got it
on and it is running now.

Bobby

Whirlpool dryer WHoME? Home Repair 4 October 22nd 04 03:29 AM
Whirlpool gas dryer, flames out after start Raymond Cruz Home Repair 3 October 14th 04 12:49 PM
Whirlpool Dryer Experience Email Invalid Home Ownership 1 May 5th 04 02:44 AM
Whirlpool gas dryer temp control Alan Muller Home Repair 0 August 3rd 03 04:52 PM