DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Whirlpool gas dryer model #LG7681XSN1 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/214358-whirlpool-gas-dryer-model-lg7681xsn1.html)

[email protected] September 13th 07 05:47 PM

Whirlpool gas dryer model #LG7681XSN1

Hello- My dryer died. I was doing a load of clothes and I stooped the
dryer in mid-cycle to remove a few things. I hit the start button and
nothing! Stone cold dead. I removed the start button and cleaned some
carbon acrcing corrosion and reinstalled it. Still nothing. Any
suggestions? Thanks

willshak September 13th 07 08:35 PM

on 9/13/2007 12:47 PM said the following:
Hello- My dryer died. I was doing a load of clothes and I stooped the
dryer in mid-cycle to remove a few things. I hit the start button and
nothing! Stone cold dead. I removed the start button and cleaned some
carbon acrcing corrosion and reinstalled it. Still nothing. Any
suggestions? Thanks

How about the switch in the door that turns off the dryer when the door
is opened.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Joe September 14th 07 12:02 AM

On Sep 13, 11:47 am, wrote:
Hello- My dryer died. I was doing a load of clothes and I stooped the
dryer in mid-cycle to remove a few things. I hit the start button and
nothing! Stone cold dead. I removed the start button and cleaned some
carbon acrcing corrosion and reinstalled it. Still nothing. Any
suggestions? Thanks

Is the outlet it is plugged in to alive? Any breakers tripped on the
service panel? HTH

Joe

AE Todd September 14th 07 01:33 AM

Whirlpool gas dryer model #LG7681XSN1

The push to start switch is usually not the problem. The most common
problems leading to a no-start condition would be a broken door switch
actuator, or an open thermal fuse on the blower housing.

[email protected] October 4th 13 01:51 AM

On Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:47:26 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hello- My dryer died. I was doing a load of clothes and I stooped the
dryer in mid-cycle to remove a few things. I hit the start button and
nothing! Stone cold dead. I removed the start button and cleaned some
carbon acrcing corrosion and reinstalled it. Still nothing. Any
suggestions? Thanks

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DRYER SHELF FOR A WHILPOOL LG7681XSN1

??