Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buderus versus Weil Mclain

Is there any experience on the relative merits, performance,
reliability, or anything interesting about their high efficiency gas
heaters and indirect water heaters?

We will have to get one or the other soon, and I am trying to learn
whatever I can.

Bob S

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Personally, I'd put Peerless on your list of considerations. Weil-Mclain is
fine but have had problems with sections leaking, and I just don't like the
design of Buderus, which hasn't been in the US long enough to determine
reliability