DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Buderus versus Weil Mclain (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/213590-buderus-versus-weil-mclain.html)

Bob S[_2_] September 7th 07 04:28 AM

Buderus versus Weil Mclain

Is there any experience on the relative merits, performance,
reliability, or anything interesting about their high efficiency gas
heaters and indirect water heaters?

We will have to get one or the other soon, and I am trying to learn
whatever I can.

Bob S

RBM September 7th 07 11:56 AM

Buderus versus Weil Mclain

Personally, I'd put Peerless on your list of considerations. Weil-Mclain is
fine but have had problems with sections leaking, and I just don't like the
design of Buderus, which hasn't been in the US long enough to determine
reliability