Posted to alt.home.repair

Default High quality Electric tankless water Heater with low price from China

Hi,

If you would like to buy one Electric tankless water Heater, I suggest
to consider to visit our online sto http://ateliving.ecrater.com.

We are one Chinese Electric Tankless Water Heater manufacturer. We
have supplied some Electric Tankless Water Heaters to some American
clients and other countries' clients.

Please take you some time visit our website and products album to know
our company and products info. You could find our price list from our
album.

If you are interested in our products, please contact me.

Await your early reply and comments.

Best regards

Arthur Huang
Ateliving Trade and Industries Co., Ltd
Website: http://www.ateliving.com
Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/atelivin...essWaterHeater
Skype: ateliving

Posted to alt.home.repair

When my wife and I lived in Asia we used the tankless electric water
heaters in the shower and they worked great.

And it is nice to know they are now available here.

I would like to know, however, how much water each model will heat in
a given amount of time, such as gallons or liters per minute.

Posted to alt.home.repair
jim jim is offline

On Sep 5, 6:36 am, wrote:
When my wife and I lived in Asia we used the tankless electric water
heaters in the shower and they worked great.

And it is nice to know they are now available here.

I would like to know, however, how much water each model will heat in
a given amount of time, such as gallons or liters per minute.

These need to have a out put of at least 5 to 8 ltrs a min to feed two
things at once and from my own experience are not all that much
cheaper to operate.